- 3522 - Technical Architect - Infotainment Applications
(Michigan - Northville)
* 10+ years of strong programming experience in Java and other UI technologies with OOP design patterns.
* 5+ years of experience in architecting HMI / Application software for embedded products.
* Strong knowledge in Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
* Hands on experience in
o Android Application development using Android SDK / NDK in Linux based enviro...
- 3341 - Operations Manager RN - Denials Prevention - Hospital Claim
(Florida - Miami)
Responsible for working with Hospital client's assigned staff and internal denials team to evaluate denials and appeals management, root causes and client's revenue cycle processes with creation of process improvements to reduce and prevent payor denial of claims.
General Purpose: Client relations; problem resolution; critical thinking; process improvement; data analysis; relationship building
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3446 - Maintenance Technician - Cable Industry
(Pennsylvania - State College)
Perform routine and preventative maintenance on CATV feeder/distribution and trunk systems in order to maintain system performance standards and perform all the duties of a Service Technician when required. Report to the assigned supervisor and is responsible for maintenance and repair of cable system, up to the headend, according to company policies and requirements. Complete work assignments generated through subscriber service requests and technicia...
- 3486 - EDI Specialist
(Georgia - Warner Robins)
The EDI Specialist manages the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system, for Dynamics NAV ERP and related day to day support activities. The EDI Specialist maintains EDI system settings and configurations for trading partner interfaces; coordinates with the EDI vendor in setting up new trading partners and Value Added Network (VAN); acts as a liaison between our Accounting, Customer Service and Logistics teams, and our Customers EDI support gro...
Recruiting Experts on Twitter
Recruiting Experts on Linkedin